Claims Portal

Claims Portal

This portal is for everybody with or without UG P-number who does NOT receive an UG salary. This applies to:

  • Guest lecturers
  • Advisors
  • PhD’s

UG-staff that do receive a UG –salary may claim expenses here


  • An agreement of assignment is added as supporting document (except PhD’s)
  • Only actually incurred costs are eligible for reimbursement. All invoices, receipts, etc that reasonably can be required will be attached to the expenses claim
  • A cost center or project number will be needed to submit an expenses claim. Please ask your UG client or your supervisor.
I am completing a form for myself and I have a "P-number"
I am completing a claim for myself and I don't have a "P-number" (Externals). This also applies if you declare for an external
I have an account
Create an account (for repeatedly use of the portal)
Don't create an account (for onetime only use of the portal)


Direct link for third parties:

If you are unable to submit an expenses claim using the first bullet, please try the second bullet.